Butler County Health Foundation has supported the mission and vision of Butler County Health for the past 28 years. The Foundation has contributed $1,767,000 for equipment, building improvements, and education to benefit the hospital, medical staff, and the patients that we serve. This has been accomplished through the collection of donations, memorials, capital campaigns, benefit dinners, raffles, and many other events. You have the opportunity to be a part of the Foundation's Butler County Health 50th Anniversary Campaign!
- Donate or make a pledge to donate $5,000 by December 31, 2023.
- All pledges need to be paid in full by December 31, 2024.
- $5,000 donors will be recognized on the special 50th Anniversary Plaque that will be at the entrance of the hospital.
- Proceeds from the funds raised in this campaign will be used for equipment to update our Emergency Department.
- Contact Ed Meysenburg at 402-367-1370 or email@example.com to donate or pledge.
Did you Know?
On average, BCH treats 1,200 patients in the Emergency Department each year. The local fire and rescue squads bring in approximately 275 patients a year to the BCH Emergency Department. The BCH Ambulance transfers 119 patients on average each year to larger hospitals.